Know what is so great about this chocolate glaze? Let me count the ways:
- It’s Easy
- It’s made with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry
- It has a beautiful glossy sheen to it
- It tastes delicious
- It freezes beautifully
- It takes your desserts to a whole new, professional level
- It can enrobe
- It can drizzle
- It’s less expensive than making a true Chocolate Ganache (Made with heavy cream and real couveture chocolate)
- It’s a perfect ‘gift’ for your husband who wants to ‘lick the bowl’
GF Chocolate Glaze
A smooth, glossy, easy chocolate glaze for enrobing, filling and drizzling.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl.
- Weigh corn syrup on top of chocolate.
- Pour boiling water over chocolate and corn syrup.
- Immediately whisk together until chocolate pieces are completely melted and combined. Don’t worry. I know it looks like it’s not going to come together, but keep at it and before you know it,, it will be beautiful.
- If there’s not enough heat from water to melt the chocolate, place bowl in microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
- Remove from microwave and continue whisking until chocolate is completely melted.