- 4 sea bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the Grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Prepare the Sea Bass:a. Rinse the sea bass fillets and pat them dry with paper towels.
b. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper.
- Make the Marinade:a. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, and chopped fresh herbs (thyme or rosemary).
- Marinate the Fish:a. Brush the marinade over the sea bass fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
b. Allow the fish to marinate for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the flavors to infuse.
- Grill the Sea Bass:a. Grease the grill grates with oil to prevent sticking.
b. Place the sea bass fillets on the grill, skin-side down.
c. Grill for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Serve:a. Carefully remove the grilled sea bass from the grill and transfer it to a serving platter.
b. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
c. Serve your delicious grilled sea bass with your favorite gluten-free side dishes, such as a salad, steamed vegetables, or rice.
Make sure to double-check the ingredients of any seasonings, sauces, or marinades you use to ensure they are gluten-free. By using gluten-free ingredients and avoiding cross-contamination with gluten-containing products, you can enjoy a flavorful and gluten-free grilled sea bass.