- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: crumbled feta cheese (make sure it’s a gluten-free brand)
- In a large salad bowl, combine the sliced hearts of palm, diced avocados, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, and fresh cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the fresh lime juice and extra-virgin olive oil to make the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients in the large bowl.
- Gently toss the salad to ensure all ingredients are well coated with the dressing.
- If desired, you can sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top of the salad. Make sure the feta cheese you use is gluten-free.
- Serve the Hearts of Palm and Avocado Salad as a refreshing, gluten-free side dish or a light and healthy main course.
This recipe is gluten-free as long as you choose gluten-free ingredients for the dressing and any optional components like feta cheese. Always check labels to ensure that the products you use are gluten-free.